We are looking for volunteers to help us sort out donated clothing donations for the Welcome Centre, which provides emergency accommodation with support to anyone who would otherwise be rough sleeping in Edinburgh.
- Assessing if items are appropriate for the Welcome Centre or shops
- Sorting and processing donated goods by clothing type, size, etc.
- Identifying poor quality donations for recycling
- Keeping the donation area clean and tidy
Important pre-requisites for the role
- We are looking for volunteers who are well-organised and reliable, and who are comfortable following instructions and procedures
- Though the role does not require the volunteer to be a Christian, they must they be aware and respectful of the Christian ethos upon which Bethany Christian Trust is founded
40 Jane Street, Edinburgh, EH6 5HD
Pattern of hours
We are looking for volunteers who can help out for a couple of hours per week between 10:00am and 4:00pm between Monday to Friday. Hours are flexible to suit your own schedule.
As Bethany is a Christian organisation applicants interested should be in sympathy with and accept the mission, vision and values of the organisation.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org