Partner in our mission through your church community.
"Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth."
Bethany Christian Trust is an arm of the church, helping God’s people in Scotland to practically demonstrate the love of God to people in need. As a charity, we started as a Christian response to homelessness and we wouldn’t exist today without the invaluable support of church congregations throughout the country.
Could your church help us in our mission to display Christ’s love in action through prayer, volunteering, financial support or awareness raising? There are so many ways to get involved:
- Request a speaker
- Share our prayer diary with your congregation
- Donate money
- Cater for the Welcome Centre
- Organise a Care Van team
- Run an addiction recovery course
- Befriend people experiencing isolation in your local area
- Volunteer mentors for people leaving prison
Read about how you can pray for Bethany here.