The Christmas gift helping people sleeping rough this Winter.
We’re so glad you are here. By purchasing or receiving a Buy a Bed gift card, you help provide access to Bethany’s Rapid Re-accommodation Welcome Centre in Edinburgh, for those who would otherwise be sleeping on the streets this winter.
Your gift will help someone this winter by providing access to:
- A warm, safe, private room with en-suite facilities
- 24-hour care and support from professional, supportive and loving staff
- Three meals a day including a freshly prepared, hot two-course dinner
- A wide range of on-site support services
- Assistance to move rapidly out of the crisis of homelessness
What is the Welcome Centre?
The Rapid Re-accommodation Welcome Centre provides people who would otherwise be sleeping rough with 24-hour accommodation, hot food and access to 24/7 wrap around support. Guests also receive individualised support to help them move on to more suitable long-term accommodation.
Bethany project workers are there for individuals looking to find more permanent accommodation, and assist people with addictions or mental health issues. A wide range of referral routes to support is also provided.
The Welcome Centre is based at the Haymarket Hub Hotel, 7 Clifton Terrace, Edinburgh EH12 5DR and will be open between 4th October 2023 and 1st May 2024.
To find out more about the Welcome Centre and our collaboration with other organisations, download the 2022-2023 Welcome Centre report.