As a church community Ps & Gs are raising funds to support Bethany’s Buy a Bed campaign. Your gift could mean the difference between someone having to sleep rough or having somewhere safe to stay and receive support.
£21 provides access to:
- A warm, safe private room with en-suite facilities
- 24-hour care & support from professional and loving staff
- Three meals a day inc. a freshly prepared, hot two course dinner
- A range of on-site support such as dental nurses, mental health practitioners & doctors
- Tailored support to help individuals move rapidly out of the crisis of homelessness
Get in touch if you need help with your donation on 0131 561 8927 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rapid Re-accommodation Welcome Centre provides emergency accommodation with support to anyone who would otherwise be rough sleeping in Edinburgh and is run in partnership with local government.