We are looking for a volunteer to help us promote volunteering with Bethany across our social media channels.
As Social Media Volunteer, you will be involved in:
- Maintaining active social media accounts (Instagram, Twitter)
- Crafting creative content to promote Bethany’s volunteering opportunities
- Thinking of innovative ways to reach a wider audience and increasing awareness of Bethany’s work
- Support the Retail Media and Marketing Fundraiser in creating content for different social media channels, with the aim to promote Bethany’s 8 charity shop
Important pre-requisites for the role
We are looking for a volunteer who:
- Has experience of producing original content on online platforms, specifically Instagram and Twitter
- Has an understanding of how to interact with people on social media
- Has basic design knowledge to create images for social posts, especially on Canva
- Has strong communication skills and attention to detail
Location: Volunteering will take place in our office in Leith.
Pattern of hours: Volunteering will take place between 9am-5pm from Monday to Friday, but the specific hours will depend on the volunteer. We will work around your schedule and what spare time you have.
As Bethany is a Christian organisation applicants interested should be in sympathy with and accept the mission, vision and values of the organisation.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org