Thanks to your generosity, we’ve been able to raise £16,746 towards our work with children and families impacted by lockdown this summer.
“It has not been easy staying indoors with my son, and sometimes he gets really stressed from it. Our Bethany support worker, Clare, has been so helpful and encouraging to my family. Clare has been bringing my son his homework and helping buy our electricity and bringing us food and clothes. I really appreciate her; she is part of my family now.” – Hope and her son Owen
We have been able to and continue to:
- Provide food parcels, phone top-ups, and craft kits for children from some of the most deprived communities in Scotland
- Give essential counselling over the phone to children in Glasgow
- Distribute activity packs for children at food banks so they have access to some entertainment whilst they shelter at home
- Help families home-school by providing equipment such as printers and computer tablets and delivering homework
- Support families coping with trauma, family conflict, and other mental health problems