Have you ever passed by a homeless person in the street and wondered how to help?
Lent is a time when people give things up. This year we’re inviting you to give out instead.
Get one of our lent donation boxes today and start giving homeless people the change they need.
There are different ways you can use the boxes.
- Display one in a communal area of your office like your reception, kitchen or meeting room.
- If you are a shop owner you could keep a box by your till.
- If you host a community group or bible study keep one in the room where you meet.
- If you are a church, you could have a box where teas and coffees are being served.
- You could also put a pound into the box for each bit of chocolate you eat this lent.