For the second year in a row, we are launching our Care Shelter voucher scheme where supporters have the opportunity to purchase a gift for people who are homeless to stay at the Winter Care Shelter.
For every £21 every voucher purchased, the Edinburgh Care Shelter* will provide a person who would otherwise be sleeping rough, homeless on the streets, the following assistance:
- Overnight shelter from 9:30pm till 7am
- A warm bed space to sleep
- Safety from the elements
- Care and support from professional staff
- Access to a freshly prepared hot two course meal
- Breakfast in the morning
- Access to a range of professional on site services
- Support for the individual to move out of the crisis of homelessness
Will you consider helping someone today who is homeless in Scotland? Your gift could mean the difference between someone having to sleep rough and sleeping overnight in a warm and safe space. Our Winter Care Shelter provides shelter, access to food and support for people during the coldest months of the year.
Thank you for your support.Purchase a voucher
* The voucher is not required by the beneficiary of your gift to access the Care Shelter. Your donation will be used for Bethany’s winter work which includes the Edinburgh Care Shelter.